Friday, June 25, 2010

On ';Ugly Betty';,are they going too over the top by making her nephew look gay?Notice all the ';Queer Eye'; stuff

yea, it is kind of over the top cuz he's so young but he plays it so well! It's hysterical!On ';Ugly Betty';,are they going too over the top by making her nephew look gay?Notice all the ';Queer Eye'; stuff
ugly betty is the stupidest show ever.On ';Ugly Betty';,are they going too over the top by making her nephew look gay?Notice all the ';Queer Eye'; stuff
yeah i def agree that he is too young to be sooo gay
i hate that show!!!


they've remade it like 5 times i think!!


it had a koo theme the first time but now it just suxxx!! because it the same lame story!!
a little hes a bit too young to be that flamboyant
I definitly think so well only in my opinion. I totally love Ugly Betty that is my favorite show too bad it only shows on thursdays or for me on thursdays.
no I love ugly betty one of my fav shows and i think they are going to explore this story line alot cause it does happen in todays families. Hey do you remember how long queer eye was on for and how many ppl watched it ? Well good luck and god bless and happy thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites