Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Im soo bored of my eye color! which color contacts would look good on me?

im bored with my eye color.... will i look ok with anyother color. or will that look weird with my skin tone...





can anyone alter pictures to see what you can look like with different eye colors??





this is me:


http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/…





do you have pictures of black people with color contacts?





thx





xoxoIm soo bored of my eye color! which color contacts would look good on me?
hey! you answered my question so i'll answer yours!





first, i LOVE your hair and you're sooo pretty hehehe, I think you shuld get baby blue ones they would look really good for you, probably not natural though...personally I like green ones but idk if it would look good w/ your skin tone =(





the monst natural for you would be a nice light brown!Im soo bored of my eye color! which color contacts would look good on me?
Ohh you are gorgeous! You don't need colour contacts, trust me, it will look very unnatural and some can be quite unsafe. One of my friends had to go to hospital because she used dodgy contacts.


Instead, a great idea is to work with what you have. Use a nice mascara and play with your eye makeup. If you're bored with your eye colour, then work with colour around it. Use nice, shimmery eyeshadows and don't be afraid to try new things. Visit your local makeup shop with your friends and experiment!





Have fun!





xoxo
Blu Cantrell is mixed (white and black) but wears the fakest looking blue contacts and she looks like an idiot. I see black girls wearing blue contacts sometimes and they look like fools.





That being said, some mixed black women do have blue eyes so for some people in this thread to say it would be unnatural is ignorant to say the least. I know many mixed women who have light eyes naturally.





My advice is don't wear contacts unless it's to correct your vision. You don't need it. Dark eyes have their own appeal!
Well. I wear contacts. First, you are very pretty. I understand that sometimes your eye color gets boring. =) If you want totally change your eye color, I would do blue or violet. Hazel or a lighter brown would also look very gorgeous. Green would be very pretty too. I think you look like the type of girl who can pull anything off, so you could try any of these!





Good luck!





Animal
wow - you are so pretty! If you really have to I would go with a light violet to contrast and compliment your skin tone, or maybe


a green to keep with earth tones. Stay away from blue - too much contrast without any warmth would look tacky. make sure to have them fitted by an optometrist - don't order online. Contact aren't always comfortable, you may not like the sacrifice of wearing them.
ohmygoshhh you're gorgeous!


you remind me of camille from america's next top model cycle twoo.


http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/3125443.j…





and she wears contacts too!


the shape of your eyes are beautiful and i think those would bring your eyes out! they'd look great on you! =)
Jade E, don't be a ******, k? You sound sooo stupid when you bash people. This girl is GORGEOUS, and maybe you're just jealous, I don't know. But cut it out, and give this girl a break.





To answer your question hun, I think any color but blue would look SUPER cute. I would go for green or hazel.
try a hazel-dark green i think that would look really good on you and you have beautiful skin so i think the green would reallly compliment it.





i think like a little bit more green in this pic.


http://cdn-www.answerbag.com/images/answ…
girl, first off u look really pretty! and i think that you would look great with light brown or hazel or something like that. what ever you decide, dont pick blue, it would look soo unnatural with skin tones like us! =D have a great day!
omg you are gorgeous! like srsly very beautiful.


umm...one of my best friends..she has like exactly your skin tone and she wears dark blue but sometimes dark green. and it looks completely natural. i prefer the dark blue ones though :)


good luck!
my friend is the same color as you and she have light brown contacts and she looks great so i would consider light brwon because you will look more beautiful than you are!!! i hope i helped
you have the biggest, warmest brown eyes i have ever seen! they are soo pretty!!





if you can find eye contact with the color of the hazel on that girl, you could try it. but your eyes are goregous the way they are!
Unfortunately, you have brown eyes, i do also, brown eyes don't look good with any colored contacts. Ur eyes will look fake.
You're so pretty! Have you ever considered being a model lol? Well, anyway I like your eyes already, but if you wanted to try something else, I say a light brown, like an almond color. Take care xx
wow i think u are the prettiest black girl iv ever seen. dont change a thiing besides brown eyes are the prettiest dont listen to creeps like jade hes jelouse hell never have u beautiful!
i think that u would look nice with contacts of a darker brown, possibly close to black. these hazel eyes might appear somewhat unnatural, and u dont want that
you are really pretty!


omggooddness :P


umm im not sure but hazel may be okay or a light brown or anything near that type :D
your gorgeous!!


your natural eye color fits you perfectly


but it you must get color contacts..


maybe i lighter brown?
dont change them it would look to weird!! trust me this one girl at my school she is black and she weres like blue and it looks so bad!
you pretty as it is, dont change your eye color, you look cute as it is!





=D
They have contacts that color, green would look good too.
I would say try hazel, light brown, or grey.
ha your hot, dont worry, your eyes are pretty anyway :)
You are hot!





Unless you are under 18 then you're just cute!
I'd say a deep emerald or hazel would look AWESOME!


And you are super pretty! =]
i think you would look good with a dark hazel or deep emerald shade.
hazel would look really pretty :)
nooooo keep them as it is it would look messed up if you did anything else
a goldish brown would be perfect for you
try a lighter brown . my name is Chanel too except it is spelled Chanell
ur hot
  • antivirus software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites