Friday, June 25, 2010

Why can't I look at him in the eye?

I have a crush on this guy with light blue eyes. I always look down when I'm talking to him, I get nervous, I bite my lip, and nibble on my finger. It's really embarrassing!





I can't look at him (in they eyes, and he staring back鈞?, it feels too weird, and I'm trying to make it look like I don't like him, but he's older so he knows more :)





So can anyone help?


It's really weird. I don't know how toWhy can't I look at him in the eye?
That's cute as hell and most young men would take it as a compliment. Some will take it as a sign of a lack of confidence though.





Have confidence! Have balls and don't be afraid of your life. Just be yourself (requires no thought!) and flirt with him a little.Why can't I look at him in the eye?
I'm in the exact same situation. You're just shy around him. Don't try TOO hard to deny that you like him. Try to look at him in the eyes for as long as you can, smile and look down again. A lot of guys think that's cute... at least the ones here do.
Be chill, just act like he is just another one of your friends. :P


And don't forget...BE YOURSELF! :D
You like him that's why you can't stare him straightly. Maybe you're a shy girl. But don't worry stand yourself, focus your mind and observe you're movement.
just tell him your feelings ;) trust me older guys tend to hear it from the girl 1st.


just go for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites