Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my eyes looks smaller?

My eyes are pretty big and I don't think it looks good. How can I use make up to make them look smaller?How can I make my eyes looks smaller?
I wish i had big eyes like yours! But if u are serious about making them smaller then here's what I do.





Materials Needed:


Eyeliner (liquid or regular but i prefer liquid)


3 shades of the same color eyeshadow (like dark pink, medium pink, and light pink)


Mascara





Step 1) Take your eyeliner and underline you bottom eyelid. When doing that when you get to the outside of your eye curve out a little giving it a closing effect





Step 2) Close the eye your doing at the moment and leave the other one open. On the close eyelid put dark pink (or any color of your choice) on the inside eyelid. Put the medium color near the closing of your eyelid and a little on the outside. Put the lightest color on your eyebrow bone (the complete outside of your eyelid) and blend it carefully.





Step 3) Use the eyeliner again to fill the inside of the under eye line, curve up a little to the top eye lid but stop when you hit your first couple of eyelashes.





Step 4) Take the mascara and brush you eyelashes to the outside of the eye (not the inside which makes your eyes look bigger) make sure the mascara is black and doesn't clump your eyelashes.





Step 5) Fix any mistakes or smudges to give your eyes a more professional look.





Ta-Da your done! It gives your eyes a more of an asian look. So if you don't like then you don't have to follow these directions.





I hope I helped





~Michelle Fujiwari =)How can I make my eyes looks smaller?
Trust me, big eyes are gorgeous. Many women want that. Be happy with your gorgeous feature.
Why on earth would you want your eyes to look smaller? Big eyes are great! But lining the entire eye makes it looks smaller.
Wear dark colours of eye make up like blacks and grays. I don't understand why you want to make your eyes look smaller big eyes are really pretty!
Big eyes are beautiful!
Why do you want smaller eyes?! xX
You should use black eye shadow, that will work.





I wish you success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites