Friday, June 25, 2010

I have an evil face/evil eyes what can I do to look friendly?

I look like a pyscho..I have evil mean eyes and I hate them and I look like I'm full of hate,


I have a terrible temper and that only makes my face look worse.


How can I look nice and innocent(without make-up)?I have an evil face/evil eyes what can I do to look friendly?
This sounds weird but meditate.


Do someting relaxing in the morning and it'll give you a kind-looking disposition all day.I have an evil face/evil eyes what can I do to look friendly?
a few makeup tips?





1. steer clear of black eyeliner and thick thick black mascara- stick to browns or even clear.





2. steer clear of alot of foundation. Save your money to keep your skin looking fresh and supple- and less intimidating- thick foundation can bring out frown lines and also puts you at a Cruella DeVille status when others look at you.





3. Keep your cheeks rosey.





4. Wear younger, bright and comfy clothes. Again, less intimidating then tight, slick and black outfits.





5. If all else fails, just tell people where to go, take on the 'evil' look by dressing like Ditta Von Tease and gain power, street cred and awe!
There really isnt a way too


do it without makeup....


Never use eyeliner, it will add


to the harshness. Try a light color


eyeshadow, and maybe some blush.


Just too add color to your face.
If your a girl be more girly
go to a plastic surgeon, he/she will fix you.
SMILE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites