Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do you make your eyes look smaller?

line all of u eye w/ eyeliner (fine line, not heavy or black) go for a softer brown or greyHow do you make your eyes look smaller?
Use your eyeliner on the inside of the lid. Also use darker eyeshadows instead of whites and light baige.How do you make your eyes look smaller?
why do you want smaller eyes. people love big eyes. i know if i put too much eyeliner on my upper lid than it makes my eye look heavier and smaller.small eyes arnt my thing but try it.
Wear makeup everywhere except for on your eyes. Makeup often makes eyes look larger.
Use eyeliner around the eye, I mean under and around. That was a tip I read not to do because my eyes look asian and makes them look even smaller.





lil munchie has it right. There's a troll on the loose.
I've found that eyeliner makes my eyes look smaller, I think it just depends on your eyes. Also darker shadows make my eyes look smaller as well.... just a little something I've noticed about myself....hope it helps! :-)
try to stay away from really dark make up.. light colors would make it look naturall.. as well as smaller... and if you pull your hair back... hope i've helped..
Use a dark eyeliner on the top and the bottom of your eye. Some women think that lining the bottom of your eye makes your eyes look bigger...but actually it does just the opposite and makes them more closed in.





Or, you could just try using no eye makeup at all.
Eyeliner and mascara because they ';frame'; your eyes, and the black absords other colours. Also use dark eyeshadow towards the inner part of your eyelids to take away definiton.
Dark eyeliner on the bottom lash line. But why do you want smaller eyes? I'd try to get mine bigger, if they weren't already.
There are certain techniques that you can use with eyeliner that can work.


Good Luck!
why would you want to do such a thing?!
Black eyeliner makes your eyes look MUCH smaller. If you just use a lighter color of eyelinner it'll make your eyes look bigger. Stay away from whites and peach colored eyeliners. Hope i'v helped =]
black eyeliner on the bottom makes your eyes look smaller
no eyliner is a big help and no makeup at all around your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites