Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am an Indian female,i have chinese eyes and my face sometimes look like a chinese?

You are from the same genetic stock as the Chinese. Your race was isolated from the other 2 races because of the ice that blocked asia from the rest of the world. Because of the ice ages the slanted eyes were an advantage, they prevented one from getting snow blindness from all of the light reflected by the snow and ice .





You are a member of the most populous race on the planet.I am an Indian female,i have chinese eyes and my face sometimes look like a chinese?
If you are unhappy with your appearance and would like to represent your race by taking steps to alter your appearance, you may want to visit


http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/ in order to get a few ideas. He's the biggest name in Asian aesthetics. Good luck.





Luv ya,I am an Indian female,i have chinese eyes and my face sometimes look like a chinese?
We all have different looks. That combo sounds wonderful to me.


Good luck.
what is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites